Looking for veterinary services in Indianapolis?
Animal Medical Center offers a wide range of veterinary services for pets in the following areas:
- Pet wellness and vaccination programs to prevent illnesses
- Animal medical services for diagnosing and treating health conditions
- Pet surgery including spay and neuter
- Pet dental cleanings and treatment to avoid serious dental diseases
- And many more
The following services are offered at the Animal Medical Center:
- General Exams
- Treatment of Illness/Injury General Surgery
- Specialty Surgery
- Emergency Medicine (Business Hours)
- Critical Care (Business Hours)
- General Dentistry/Dental Care
- On site laboratory for blood testing, etc.
- Complete line of prescription pet food (Purina Rx)
- Microchip Implants
- Laser Therapy
- Underwater Treadmill Therapy
Appointments are always recommended to ensure that a doctor is available.
If you have an emergency, you can contact the VCA Advanced Veterinary Care Center at 317-578-4100 located at 96th and Hague Road.